Monday, February 15, 2010

Virtuoso Hotels -- Free Nights at Round Hill Hotel and Villas

Round Hill Hotel and Villas is offering free nights for 2010 bookings.

Stay for 4 nights and pay for 3
Stay for 7 nights and pay for 5
Stay for 14 nights and pay for 10


A Food and Beverage Gift voucher to the value of US$ 100 per booking
Plus Virtuoso Amenities

Contact our Virtuoso Travel agent Ken@classictravel.com or 212.404.6731 for more details or click here to book directly online. *Blackout dates may apply.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I can spend again my vacation this summer with my friends. I recommend this place to my friends and families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This offer at Virtuous hotels is very nice. It is nice to stay here for a week. you can get full benefits in just four day rent.

    Hotel Gramado

    ReplyDelete